RichHeart Massage Therapy
2100 Fairway Drive, Suite 103
Bozeman, MT 59715
RichHeart Massage Therapy
5 Evening Star Drive
Emigrant, MT 59027
RichHeart Massage Therapy provides a professional massage experience at affordable prices six days a week. During your visit, you’ll experience relaxation, comfort, soothing sounds and aromas. Enjoy a memorable massage.
- Swedish Massage – Application of soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes on the topmost layers of muscles
- Shiatsu / Acupressure – Oriental-based finger-pressure that treats special points along acupuncture ‘meridians’
- Sports Massage – Focuses on conditioning of the muscle systems relevant to a particular sport
- Trigger Point Therapy – The application of concentrated finger pressure to painful irritated areas in the muscles to break cycles of spasm and pain
- Myofascial Release – Seeks to rebalance the body by releasing tension in the connective tissue of the muscles
- Active Isolated Stretching – A technique that lengthens and strengthens muscle tissue to increase the range of motion, realignment of the body, and reduces the chance of injury
- Music Vibrational Therapy™ – Uses a 4/4 beat of classical music that syncs with the beat of the heart to calibrate every cell of the body
- Somatics – Assessment and correction of how well individual muscle groups communicate with each other
- Therapeutic Massage – Use of slow strokes and deep finger pressure to release chronic patterns of tension on the deeper layers of muscle
- Gentle rocking – Rocking of the body (just like Mom used to do). A favorite with men and woman alike
- Hot towels – Procedure to increase circulation
- Richard’s Special – Combination of Massage Techniques (chosen by Richard, based on your need)
These services, a unique combination of procedures that Richard has found to be very effective over 34 years of study and application, can be used in combination or individually depending on what you and your condition present to him. Enjoy the journey!
Fees for Services
- 60-minute Massage — $75
- 90-minute Massage — $95
- Series: Four 60-minute Massages — $260
A $40 savings
- Series: Four 90-minute Massages — $340
A $40 savings, with a minimum commitment to have one massage every four weeks
Insurance claims accepted
1. What is a massage session like and how long does it last?
Imagine. Solid uninterrupted time devoted totally to your relaxation, healing, and wellbeing! That is the design of a massage session!
A typical massage therapy session takes place in a warm, comfortable, quiet room and lasts anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes, based on your need and massage style requested.
2. Is there anything I should do before my treatment?
Avoid heavy eating and alcohol consumption prior to the massage. Arrive a little early to discuss with your therapist your symptoms, medical history, and desired results from your session.
3. Do I take my clothes off?
Traditionally most people are unclothed, but that is entirely a personal choice. While the massage therapist is out of the room, you undress to your comfort level. After lying on the padded massage table, you cover yourself with the clean sheet or towel provided. Your privacy will be respected at all times as only the part of the body that is massaged will be exposed outside the sheet.
4. What should I expect during my treatment?
There is nothing really for you to do during your massage session. It is your time of renewal, and you can talk or simply close your eyes and relax. The massage is usually done with a light oil or lotion and starts with broad strokes to relax overall muscle tension. As the body becomes relaxed and more receptive, pressure will gradually be increased to relax specific areas. Soft music is usually playing in the background to help relax your nervous system. The massage environment is designed for your relaxation, safety, and comfort.
Feel free to raise any questions or requests before or during the session to enhance your understanding or comfort whether it is the temperature of the room, the music, the products, techniques or pressure used.
5. What should I do after my treatment and what should I expect?
Please drink lots of water as it helps flush out any toxins that are released during treatment. The majority of people feel very relaxed and later experience increased energy and productivity which can last for days. Occasionally some people have post-massage soreness the day after their massage. This is nothing to worry about. Most people feel a great reduction of their original muscle tightness and/or pain after the delayed soreness resolves itself.